Unlock HTTP Injector EHI file-EHI Opener latest 74 Build
Hello, what’s going on people!. Today in this article I am going to teach you “How to Unlock HTTP Injector EHI file” that may be either Locked or Root blocked file. Nowadays, Most of the Android phone user use HTTP injector to create tunneling for using free internet over many ISP. They get some ehi config file from the internet but the file is valid for some period of time only. it is sure it will be expired after some days. Obviously, when the file gets expire they can’t get connected to ssh server.
Next thing the latest updated HTTP injector ehi files are root blocked as well. So here is the solution video for all these problems. So, the process is quite simple but your phone should meet some requirements that are mentioned below:
Requirements to unlock Ehi file:
- Your Phone Must Be Rooted
- Your phone must have a custom recovery installed like TWRP Recovery, Philiz Recovery, CWM, Recovery etc.
- You need to download correct Version of Xposed installer according to your Android SDK version like (SDK 22 is for Lollipop Android Version, SDK 23 for Marshmellow, and so on…)
Download all required files to unlock HTTP Injector Ehi file:
All in one pack- Mega Download
Video Tutorial to Unlock HTTP Injector EHI file Using Rooted Android:
Procedure to unlock Ehi file:
- Download All in one Download pack from above download link and then extract it. you can use any file extractor like Es file explorer, z-archiver, etc.
- Install Http Injector latest 74 build version from play store (optional ) App is provided on All in One pack – download from play store if it shows an error while installing.
- Now install Xposed Installer apk
- Flash xposed installation zip file(Download correct version of Installer according to your Android SDK version) from custom recovery (TWRP, Philiz, CWM) use any.
- Install EHI Opener latest build version apk
- Enable an Xposed module from Xposed installer
- Reboot your Phone
- open Http Injector and import locked and root blocked file
- click on open to see all the details of Locked EHI file.
- Now you are ready to create your own ehi file using those proxy and port details.