After hard work developers finally succeeded in building Ridon OS for MT6592 Kernel 3.4.67 with android nougat version of 7.1.2. The ROM is still running on kitkat kernel, i.e 3.4.67 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is officially ported for Micromax E313 with kitkat kernel and can be ported to any device with chipset MT6592 & kernel 3.4.67 using our official porting guide given below.
About Ridon OS:
Ridon is a mobile device operating system built on LineageOS and the Android Open Source Project. Ridon aims to improve the ability of Indonesian human resources to have the competence to compete in the realm of mobile device technology. Ridon is currently in a development phase so much needs contributions from other friends, especially for bug testing and reporting.
1. Rom Name : Ridon OS
2. Rom Version : v1.5
3. Rom Based : AOSP
4. Rom OS Version : Android Nougat v7.1.2
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 25
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Kitkat 4.4.2
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6592
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.4.67+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit (Arm)
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: Ridon OS for MT6592 Kernel 3.4.67
➡ 1. Based on LineageOS ➡ 2.Stable rom ➡ 3. OTA Updates ➡ 4. DU Navigation Bar ➡ 5. Statusbar settings ➡ 6.xposed prebuilt ➡ 7. Gestures ➡ 8. Recents Panel ➡ 9. Wakelock blocker ➡ 10. Clock Widget ➡ 11. LockScreen settings ➡ 12. Notification Drawer settings ➡ 13. Hardware key
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ RIL (Calling/SMS/Data) ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G Network Switch ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage
➡ Video Recording In Stock Camera [ Use Footej] ➡ VPN [ Use Shadowsocks – NAT Mode ]
How To Port This ROM
To port this ROM to any devices with same chipset and same kernel follow this guide: How to port nougat ROM for MT580/72/82/92
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide here. It is fully tested guide and can be used to port nougat, marshmallow & lollipop ROMs.
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
Credits & Download Link
– Ridon OS & Lineage OS Developer
– Aditya Kumar
– Anand Umap
– Teja K
– Raj Kumar [Fixed GPS, FM Radio And Brightness Issue + Compiling Rom From Source + Fixing Bugs] – Anupam Anand
Dowload Ridon OS for MT6592 Kernel 3.4.67