This is the latest new ROM, i.e. Oukitel C5 ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.18.35. The ROM is still running on Nougat kernel, i.e 3.18.35 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This is the most stable build. This ROM is portd by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah & officially ported for Xcell Enia and can be ported to any device with chipset MT6580 & kernel 3.18.35 using our official porting guide given below.
Note: We re not the developer of any ROM in this website neither we are from any particular group. The purpose of this website is to distribute the ROM, so many other users can try it.
1. Rom Name : Oukitel C5
2. Rom Version : v1.0
3. Rom Based : AOSP
4. Rom OS Version : Android Nougat v7.0
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 25
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Nougat 7.0
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6580
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.18.35+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit (Arm)
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: Oukitel C5 ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.18.35
➡ RIL (phone/SMS/3G) ➡ audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone) ➡ Wi-fi ➡ Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP ➡ fully working GPS. ➡ sensors ➡ compass ➡ camera / camcorder including AF ➡ video playing ➡ 2D/3D HW Acceleration ➡ all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB) ➡ Google Play ➡ CPU sleep mode ➡ MTP ➡ ADB ➡ no tearing ➡ tripple buffering ➡ external storage ➡ f2fs filesystem support ➡ offline charging ➡ all video playing support (including YouTube 720p)
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ RIL (Calling/SMS/Data) ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G Network Switch ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Fingerprint ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage
➡ Stock Camera not working (Open camera and 3rd party cameras are working fine)
How To Port This ROM
To port this ROM to any devices with same chipset and same kernel follow this guide: How to port nougat ROM for MT580/72/82/92
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide here. It is fully tested guide and can be used to port nougat, marshmallow & lollipop ROMs.
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
Credits & Download Link
– Syed Ahmed Ali Shah
– Oukitel C5 Developers
– Xcell Enia
– AOSP Developers