This is the latest new ROM, i.e. Mobiistar Zumbo ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.18.35. The ROM is still running on Nougat kernel, i.e 3.18.35 and all the major bugs have been fixed. The ROM is actually the frmware of Mobiistar Zumbo S Lite. This is the most stable build. This ROM is portd by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah & officially ported for Xcell Enia and can be ported to any device with chipset MT6580 & kernel 3.18.35 using our official porting guide given below.
Note: We re not the developer of any ROM in this website. The ROM posted here belongs to the right owner and are collected from various Facebook pages & groups, Telegram groups and 4PDA. The purpose of this website is to distribute the ROM, so many other users can try it.
1. Rom Name : Mobiistar Zumbo S Lite
2. Rom Version : v2.3
3. Rom Based : AOSP
4. Rom OS Version : Android Nougat v7.0
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 25
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Nougat 7.0
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6580
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.18.35+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit (Arm)
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: Mobiistar Zumbo ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.18.35
➡ Mobiistar Zumbo OS UI ➡ Mobiistar Zumbo OS Launcher ➡ Mobiistar Zumbo Dialpad, SMS, Calender, Text Memo etc ➡ Better RAM management ➡ Better battery backup ➡ Scrollshot support ➡ Dirac audio integrated ➡ Dual speakers ➡ Fingerprint working ➡ Phonograph music time ➡ Solid file manager ➡ Camera with both flashes ➡ Removed large G&3G signal indicators ➡ Debloated fully ➡ Fully deodexed ➡ New boot animation ➡ Smooth & fast ➡ And Many More…
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ RIL (Calling/SMS/Data) ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G Network Switch ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Fingerprint ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage
How To Port This ROM
To port this ROM to any devices with same chipset and same kernel follow this guide: How to port nougat ROM for MT580/72/82/92
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide here. It is fully tested guide and can be used to port nougat, marshmallow & lollipop ROMs.
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
Credits & Download Link
– Syed Ahmed Ali Shah
– Mobiistar Zumbo S Lite Developers
– Xcell Enia
– AOSP Developers