After hard work developers finally succeeded in building Lineage OS 14.1 for MT6592 Kernel 3.4.67 with android nougat version of 7.1.2. The ROM is still running on kitkat kernel, i.e 3.4.67 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is officially ported for Micromax E313 and can be ported to any device with chipset MT6592 & kernel 3.4.67.
The download link & porting guide of the ROM is given below.
What is Lineage OS:
Note: LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
1. Rom Name : Lineage OS
2. Rom Version : v14.1
3. Rom Based : LOS 14.1/CM 14.1
4. Rom OS Version : Android Nougat v7.1.2
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 25
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Kitkat 4.4.2
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6592
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.4.67+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit (Arm)
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: Lineage OS 14.1 for MT6592 Kernel 3.4.67 Nougat 7.1.2
➡ RIL (phone/SMS/3G) ➡ audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone) ➡ Wi-fi ➡ Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP ➡ fully working GPS. ➡ sensors ➡ compass ➡ camera / camcorder including AF ➡ video playing ➡ 2D/3D HW Acceleration ➡ all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB) ➡ Google Play ➡ CPU sleep mode ➡ MTP ➡ ADB ➡ no tearing ➡ tripple buffering ➡ external storage ➡ f2fs filesystem support ➡ offline charging ➡ all video playing support (including YouTube 720p)
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ RIL (Calling/SMS/Data) ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G Network Switch ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage
- Some common Nougat Bugs
How To Port This ROM
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide:
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
Credits & Download Link
– Fathurrahman Ara
– Obaid Muneer
– Mojie Nomie
– Alex Newton
– Anupam Anand