After hard work developers finally succeeded in building Lineage OS 13 for MT6592 Kernel 3.10.72 with android Marshmallow version of 6.0.1 The ROM is still running on Lollipop kernel, i.e 3.10.72 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is officially ported for Cloudfone Excite Prime and Flare S Play and can be ported to any device with chipset MT6592 & kernel 3.10.72 using our official porting guide given below.
Note: We re not the developer of any ROM in this website. The ROM posted here belongs to the right owner and are collected from various Facebook pages & groups, Telegram groups and 4PDA. The purpose of this website is to distribute the ROM, so many other users can try it.
What is Lineage OS:
Note: LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
1. Rom Name : Lineage OS
2. Rom Version : v13
3. Rom Based : LOS 13/CM 13
4. Rom OS Version : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 23
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Lollipop v5.1.1
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6592
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.10.72+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit (Arm)
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: Lineage OS 13 for MT6592 Kernel 3.10.72
➡ RIL (phone/SMS/3G) ➡ audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone) ➡ Wi-fi ➡ Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP ➡ fully working GPS. ➡ Injected with Oreo in Theme (Ferris Dahn) ➡ emulated storage ➡ sensors ➡ compass ➡ camera / camcorder including AF ➡ video playing ➡ 2D/3D HW Acceleration ➡ all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB) ➡ Google Play ➡ CPU sleep mode ➡ MTP ➡ ADB ➡ no tearing ➡ tripple buffering ➡ external storage ➡ f2fs filesystem support ➡ offline charging ➡ all video playing support (including YouTube 720p)
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ Baseband (call, sms, internet) ➡ Incoming and outgoing Calls ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G Network Switch ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage ➡ Music ➡ YouTube ➡ Hotspot
➡ Not Found
How To Port This ROM
To port this ROM to any devices with same chipset and same kernel follow this guide: How to port nougat ROM for MT580/72/82/92
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide here. It is fully tested guide and can be used to port nougat, marshmallow & lollipop ROMs.
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
Credits & Download Link
– Rajz Trigo
– Rigi (CEP Tester)
– Manish Sarkar
– Mt65xx Devz
– Aditya Kr
– Vasya Mikhaylovich Kovalev ([email protected])
– Samad Segmane