This is the latest new ROM, i.e. Infinix X5010 ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.18.35. The ROM is still running on Nougat kernel, i.e 3.18.35 and all the major bugs have been fixed. The ROM is actually the XOS Chameleon v2.3 ROM. This is the most stable build. This ROM is portd by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah & officially ported for Xcell Enia and can be ported to any device with chipset MT6580 & kernel 3.18.35 using our official porting guide given below.
Note: We re not the developer of any ROM in this website. The ROM posted here belongs to the right owner and are collected from various Facebook pages & groups, Telegram groups and 4PDA. The purpose of this website is to distribute the ROM, so many other users can try it.
About XOS Chameleon
XOS Chameleon is an android operating system for Infinix Hot Devices. After Infinix XUI, the Infinix Phone developed XOS Chameleon OS for Infinix phones.
This phone comes with a new look notifications, and quick settings menue options – though very similar to TECNO’s HiOS. The default Xlauncher is simplistic and easy to work with. By default, all apps are arranged into folders, except for new installations. The app drawer shows apps vertically, and there’s a search bar at the top to pick out apps.
XOS comes with themes, wallpaper and fonts you can choose from. Added to this, you can also download more from the store to suit your style and taste. I love the fact that you can change wallpaper/lock screen wallpaper so easily with a “Shuffle” widget that appears on the screen.
1. Rom Name : Infinix X5010 ROM (XOS)
2. Rom Version : v2.3
3. Rom Based : Infinix XOS
4. Rom OS Version : Android Nougat v7.0
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 25
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Nougat 7.0
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6580
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.18.35+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit (Arm)
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: Infinix X5010 ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.18.35
➡ Based on XOS UI ➡ All Stock XOS Nougat apps ➡ Nice looking latest app interface ➡ Theme features ➡ Magic lock screen ➡ Magic Movie ➡ Multi windows ➡ Xshare ➡ Fingerprint ➡ Xhide ➡ Xpower ➡ Xmanager ➡ Xclub ➡ Xcloud ➡ Standby intelligence power saving ➡ And many more
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ RIL (Calling/SMS/Data) ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G Network Switch ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Fingerprint ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage
How To Port This ROM
To port this ROM to any devices with same chipset and same kernel follow this guide: How to port nougat ROM for MT580/72/82/92
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide here. It is fully tested guide and can be used to port nougat, marshmallow & lollipop ROMs.
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
Credits & Download Link
– Syed Ahmed Ali Shah
– Infinix X5010 XOS Developers
– Xcell Enia
– AOSP Developers