Download ADB/Fastboot drivers for Xiaomi Mi A1:->
Below you can download the Official ADB/Fastboot drivers for Xiaomi Mi A1 Android smartphone. Download the required version for your operation.
[GUIDE] Installing ADB/Fastboot drivers for Xiaomi Mi A1:->
- Unzip downloaded ADB/Fastboot drivers drivers to any folder .
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone.
- Now boot your device in Bootloader/Fastboot mode by pressing the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Open Device manager.
- You should see Android or Xiaomi Mi A1 device with yellow exclamation point. Right click on it and select Update drivers.
- Now Click Search for drivers on this PC. Enable Include subfolders when searching.
- Click Browse and find the usb_drivers folder in unpacked Tools folder.
- Click Next and wait until drivers are installed.
Use this method if you can’t install drivers from above method. Follow Step 1 to Step 6 as previous.
- Click Search for drivers on this PC > Select previously installed drivers > Show all devices > Install from disk > Click Browse > go to Tools folder > usb_drivers and open android_winusb.inf > Click OK .
- Now the important thing is that You’ll need to uncheck against Only supported devices, then you will see three options:
- Android ADB Interface
- Android Bootloader Interface
- Android Composite ADB Interface
- Select the correct mode, which you’re currently using the proceed with installation.
- That’s it!! Drivers are now installed and ready to use.