The latest EMUI 4.1 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19 is a Marshmallow 6.0.1 based custom ROM for MT6735 devices with kernel 3.18.19. EMUI 4.1 Rom is very smooth & stable ROM. EMUI 4.1 Rom for MT6735 is developed from the official firmware of Huawei Y5.
Any device with chipset MT6735 & kernel 3.18.19+ can port this ROM and flash on their devices. The porting tutorial is given below. You can follow the guide and port this ROM for your devices.
1. Rom Name : EMUI 4.1
2. Rom Version : v4.1
3. Rom Based : AOSP
4. Rom OS Version : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
5. Rom Type : Deodex
6. SDK Version : 23
7. Status : Stable
8. Current Stable Version : Unofficial
9. Supported Language : Multi Language
10. Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
11. Stock OS Version : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
12. Chipset Required : MediaTek – MT6735
13. Kernel Required: Linux 3.18.19+ (Stock Kernel)
14. Bit Version : 32-bit
15. Firmware Required : Unlocked Bootloader
Features: EMUI 4.1 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19 32 Bit
➡ Smooth And Stable ➡ Dual Sim Card & Dual Sim 3G Supported ➡ Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Miui Huawei Based Rom ➡ Fully Deodex Rom ➡ Ril Fully Fixed Dual Sim Working ➡ Wifi ➡ Hotspot ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Vpn ➡ FM Radio ➡ Audio ➡ Camera ➡ Internet Connection ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Audio Recording ➡ Video Recording ➡ Sensor ➡ Adb root ➡ Headphone ➡ USB Connected to PC
➡ Dual Sim All Issue Fixed ➡ Camera Fixed ➡ Wifi Fixed ➡ Hotspot Fixed ➡ Bluetooth Fixed ➡ Vpn Fixed ➡ Sensors Fixed ➡ Rooted Fixed ➡ Default Storage Fixed ➡ Audio Recording Fixed ➡ Video Recording Fixed ➡ Offline Charging Fixed
1. Copy the ROM in your SD Card as well as patch if available.
2. Reboot Into Recovery using Volume + Power Button.
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
4. Reboot into Recovery Again
5. Flash the ROM & Patch (if available).
6. Flash Gapps if necessary
7. Reboot the device & wait for few minutes
8. Enjoy the new ROM now on you device.
How To Port This ROM
To port this ROM to other MT6753 with same kernel 3.18.19, follow this ROM porting guide.
Download the ROM from the link below:
- – akash_eric
- 4pda (for Rom)
- And You guys for all your Support
- EMUI Huwai Team
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.