This post is about ASUS ZenUI ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.10.72 with AndroidLollipop version of 5.1. The ROM is still running on lollipop kernel, i.e 3.10.72 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is can be ported to any device with chipset MT6580 & kernel 3.10.72 using our porting guide given below.
ZenUI is a front-end touch interface developed by ASUS with partners, featuring a full touch user interface. Freedom, connection, and expression form the foundation for ASUS ZenUI, our sublime mobile user interface. The brand-new ZenUI has an exquisite visual design plus a wide range of new features — including ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro™ Security and ZenUI Instant Updates — that enhance usability, ensure security and privacy, and deliver a seamless user experience.
1. ROM Name : Zenui 2. ROM Version : v126.96.36.199 3. ROM Type : Deodex 4. ROM Base : ZenUI (Asus Zenfone) 5. ROM OS : Android Lollipop 5.1 6. Support Language : Multiple 7. Required Chipset : MT6580 8. Required Kernel : 3.10.72 9. Required Bit Version : 32 Bit
Features: ASUS ZenUI ROM for MT6580 Kernel 3.10.72
➡ ➡ Aosp Lollipop original features ➡ Dual 3G ➡ Deodex ➡ ZenUi Launcher ➡ Init-d ➡ Tweak prformance ➡ Smooth and fast Scrolling ➡ Fast Loading Menu and Apps ➡ Google L Keyboard with Material ➡ All app stock ROM ➡ Better Network /Data Speed ➡ Rebooter choice apps ➡ Asus Bootanimation and Logo ➡ Change in System UI background
What is Working:
➡ WiFi ➡ Sounds ➡ Phone FC ➡ FM App ➡ Camera (Stock Camera) + Video Recording ➡ Hotspot ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Data Working ➡ 1080p Playback In Gallery Fixed ➡ Youtube 720p Fixed ➡ Youtube Live ➡ No Sim Fixed ➡ No Network Drop Found ➡ USSD Fixed ➡ Autorotation Fixed ➡ All Sensors Working ➡ After Reboot QuickSetiings Too ➡ Rest Are As Lollipop ➡ Too Many Features
How to Port MIUI 8.4 for other MT6580
If you want to port this ROM to your device follow this video tutorial:
Nougat ROM Porting Guide for Mediatek Chipset
1. Download the ROM and copy it on your SD Card
2. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. (Backup the current ROM if necessary)
3. Select wipe and choose cache, dalvik cache, system etc. and proceed.
4. Reboot your phone into recovery mode again.
5. Flash the ROM from your SD Card.
6. Flash the patch (if available).
7. Flash the Gapps
8. Reboot your device again and wait for 5 or 10 minutes or even bit longer
7. Enjoy Now !
Credits & Download Link: ZenUI ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19
– Mian Talha Sohail
– Ir. Soekarno
– Rizaldi Dwi Bawonoyudo
– Developers of Needroms.com
– Darjiyo P.O
– Roy Haryadi
– ZenUI Developer
Comment below if you have any doubt or query. We will reply you back sure.