In this article we will discuss to Root Mi A1 with Android Oreo. Rooting Mi A1 is easy just follow the below instructions and get rooted ….
- Download these patched_boot.img. According to your security patch:-
- Go to Developer options and enable “USB Debugging” and “OEM Unlocking“.
- Enter in Fastboot mode:-
- Switch off your device.
- Now press and hold volume down+power button.
- Now connect your device with PC in Fastboot mode
[Tutorial]Root Mi A1 with Android Oreo without disabling OTA updates[Step-by-Step]:->
- boot your device in Fastboot mode and use this command to unlock bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now boot into the patched boot image by using following command.
fastboot boot patched_boot.img
- Then open magisk manager apk and then install magisk installer using direct method and reboot once again.
- Done!!! Now you’ve enabled Root Mi A1 without disabling the OTA updates.