We are back with another ROM, i.e MT6592 AIM ROM v2.5 Kernel 3.4.67 Nougat 7.1.2 for Micromax E313 Old Variant. The ROM is bugless and smooth and can be ported to any other MT6592 devices with kernel 3.4.67. Download link and porting guide is given below.
What is AIM ROM?
AIMROM is based on Lineage OS. We AIM to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device.
Features: MT6592 AIM ROM v2.5 Kernel 3.4.67 Nougat 7.1.2
1. Statusbar ➡ Superuser indicator on/of ➡ Network Traffic indicators ➡ Custom Carrier Label ➡ Custom Statusbar icons ➡ Brightness Control ➡ Double-Tap On Statusbar to Sleep
2. Interface ➡ DARK/LIGHT THEME ➡ Custom Density settings ➡ Media cover art on/off ➡ Quick settings on lockscreen on/off ➡ And more..
3. Buttons ➡ Live volume ➡ Hardware Key Configuration ➡ Power Menu Configuration ➡ Advanced reboot ➡ And more..
4. Misc ➡ System app remover ➡ Screenshot Sound ➡ The list goes on.....
➡ WiFi ➡ Weird Sounds After Flashing Gapps Fixed ➡ Adaptive brightness ➡ Phone FC Fixed ➡ Camera (Stock Camera) + Video Recording (Except Stock Camera) Working Perfectly ➡ No Need To Reboot For Apps To Appear In-App Drawer ➡ Hotspot Fixed ➡ BT Fixed ➡ Data Working ➡ 1080p Playback In Gallery Fixed ➡ Youtube 720p Fixed,1080p too ➡ Youtube Live Playback Fixed ➡ Solid explore file manager added ➡ Titanium backup added ➡ No Sim Fixed ➡ No Network Drop Found ➡ USSD Fixed ➡ Auto rotation Fixed ➡ Substratum support(no need to reboot to apply theme) ➡ After Reboot Quick Settings Too ➡ Rest Are As Nougat ➡ Too Many Features
➡ VPN (Use ShadowRock App : NAT Mode) ➡ Video Recording In Stock Camera.
Credits & Download Link
1. Alex Newton (The Porter)
2. Emmanuel N. D. Enlinger (not a member of XDA) –>Founder/project maintainer
3. Anand N v –> Co Founder/Head developer
4. Shadowreaper1 –> Lead developer
5. Klabit87 –> Developer
6. Jai Dwivedi(for building this rom for our device)
8. Qwanor and @SRT
10. Varun Chitre
14. Manjot Sidhu & Imran Popz – Kernel Dev
15. Arbaz Khan
16. Piyush Kulkarni
17. Hitesh Garg
18. Divyrajsinh Jadeja
19. Samar Vispute
20. mojie Nome
21. Raj Kumar (for perfect base rom)
22. KARTHICK VK (for x8)
23. Android-vk Tech’s.
How To Port This ROM
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your PC then watch these video guide:
If you want to port this ROM to your device using your Mobile Phone then watch this video:
1.You must have a custom recovery
2.If you have already flashed custom recovery, then only proceed
3.Wipe data/factory reset in recovery
4.Wipe advance->dalvik cache
5.Flash ROM from sdcard
6.Reboot and enjoy