After hard work developers finally succeeded in building Miui Pro 9 v7.9.2 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.10.65 with android Lollipop version of 5.0.2. The ROM is still running on Lollipop Kernel, i.e 3.10.65 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is can be ported to any device with chipset MT6735 & kernel 3.10.65 using our porting guide given below.
This rom is very smooth and stable custom for Mediatek MT6735 with great performance and battery backup. MIUI Pro 9 rom is pretty customized rom with so many wonderful theme support. If you would like to use this rom on other device you need to port the custom rom properly.
1. ROM Name : Miui Pro 9 2. ROM Version : v7.9.21 3. ROM Type : Odexed 4. ROM Base : MIUI 5. ROM OS : Android Lollipop 5.0.2 6. Support Language : Multiple 7. Required Chipset : MT6735 8. Required Kernel : 3.10.65 9. Required Bit Version : 64 Bit
Features: Miui Pro 9 v7.9.2 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.10.65
Features & What is Working
➡ All MIUI 9 Latest Features is available in this rom. ➡ Mi Drive in the Explorer menu ➡ Mi Drop switch in stock notifications ➡ Updated: Google Play ➡ unknown contact icon ➡ some application icons ➡ structure of the added settings (some sub-items have been changed) ➡ smilies ➡ types of settings in the status bar ➡ Corrected: transfer ➡ Reload the status bar when entering the battery menu ➡ Reset notification color in settings (some devices) ➡ call type display in caller ➡ sms delivery report sound (for some devices)
➡ Camera Fixed ➡ Wifi Fixed ➡ Ril Fixed ➡ Sensors Fixed ➡ Rooted Fixed ➡ Default Storage Fixed ➡ Audio Recording Fixed ➡ Offline Charging Fixed ➡ Hotspot Fixed ➡ Bluetooth Fixed ➡ Simcard Fix ➡ Ussd Fixed ➡ Data Connection Fixed ➡ 2G/3G Switch Fixed ➡ Bluetooth Fixed ➡ Gps Fixed ➡ Sensor Fixed ➡ Auto Rotation Fixed ➡ Vibration Fixed ➡ Google Sign in Issue Fixed
➡ You Tell
How to Port Miui Pro 9 v7.9.2 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.10.65 for other MT6735
So, here is the official tested guide for 64 bit ROM that works for the chipset MT6735. You can follow this guide and make the ROM boot on your device easily.
1. Download the ROM and copy it on your SD Card
2. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. (Backup the current ROM if necessary)
3. Select wipe and choose cache, dalvik cache, system etc. and proceed.
4. Reboot your phone into recovery mode again.
5. Flash the ROM from your SD Card.
6. Flash the patch (if available).
7. Flash the Gapps
8. Reboot your device again and wait for 5 or 10 minutes or even bit longer
7. Enjoy Now !
Credits & Download Link
– MIUI 9 Team
– Xiaomi Mi Team
– Quang Minh
– Kingx Best