After hard work developers finally succeeded in building MIUI 9 MULTIPRO ROM For Samsung Galaxy J5 with android Lollipop version of 5.1.1. The ROM is still running on Lollipop Kernel, i.e 3.10.x and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM supports all the Samsung Galaxy J5 series device like J5xxxx /FN/ F/ G/ M/H.
This rom is very smooth and stable with great performance and battery backup. MIUI MIUI 9 MULTIPRO ROM is pretty customized rom with so many wonderful theme support.
1. ROM Name : Miui 9 Multi Pro 2. ROM Version : V22.214.171.124 3. ROM Type : Odexed 4. ROM Base : MIUI 5. ROM OS : Android Lollipop 5.1.1 6. Support Language : Multiple 7. Bootloader Requirement : should be unlocked 8. ROM Firmware Required : Lollipop 5.1.1 9. Required Device Series :J5xxxx /FN/ F/ G/ M/H
Features: MIUI 9 MULTIPRO ROM For Samsung Galaxy J5
Features & What is Working
➡ All MIUI 9 Latest Features is available in this rom. ➡ Mi Drive in the Explorer menu ➡ Mi Drop switch in stock notifications ➡ Updated: Google Play ➡ unknown contact icon ➡ some application icons ➡ structure of the added settings (some sub-items have been changed) ➡ smilies ➡ types of settings in the status bar ➡ Corrected: transfer ➡ Reload the status bar when entering the battery menu ➡ Reset notification color in settings (some devices) ➡ call type display in caller ➡ sms delivery report sound (for some devices)
➡ V126.96.36.199 ➡ Source update ➡ Kernel Update ➡ Adding Auto off Core Cpu ➡ Adding 5 language ➡ Battery life ➡ Fix lag systemui.apk ➡ Fix video playing ➡ Adding new feature (camera) ➡ Adding Language ➡ Adding Read Mode ➡ Fix Volte ➡ Disable Lite Mode ➡ Based Update ➡ Kernel Update ➡ Fix Audio Policy ➡ Unlock all feature MIUI ➡ Supported test HW,CIT ➡ Fix Offline Charger ➡ Supported f2fs ➡ Supported Camera DLSR MODE (etc) ➡ Supported Focus Audio From Video record (etc) ➡ Supported Streo Record ➡ Supported Mod (etc) ➡ Supported Power Mode ➡ Supported Touch sensitive ➡ And More
➡ Handsfree ( jack ) use Soundabout.apk
1. Download the ROM and copy it on your SD Card
2. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. (Backup the current ROM if necessary)
3. Select wipe and choose cache, dalvik cache, system etc. and proceed.
4. Reboot your phone into recovery mode again.
5. Flash the ROM from your SD Card.
6. Flash the path
7. No need to flash the Gapps. (Already Flashed)
8. Reboot your device again and wait for 5 or 10 minutes or even bit longer
7. Enjoy Now !
Credits & Download Link
– ALLAH SWT
– RioFebrian, Ported Rom+kernel build
– Tutorial Kernel Build @ Faizauthar12
– Build CM12.1 @ Nick verse
– my friend @ Vaser banix
– MIFANS BELARUS
– MIUI DEV
– MULTIPRO DEV