After hard work developers finally succeeded in building Lineage OS 14.1 for MT6753 Kernel 3.18.19+ 64 Bit with android nougat version of 7.1.1. The ROM is still running on Marshmallow kernel, i.e 3.18.19+ and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is can be ported to any device with chipset MT6753 & kernel 3.18.19+ using our porting guide given below. The ROM is officially ported for Lenevo k4 Note.
Note: LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
1. ROM Name : Lineage OS 14.1 2. ROM Version : v14.1 3. ROM Type : Deodexed 4. ROM Base : CM14/LOS14 5. ROM OS : Android Nougat 7.1.2 6. Support Language : Multiple 7. Required Chipset : MT6753 8. Required Kernel : 3.18.19+ 9. Required Bit Version : 64 Bit
Features: Lineage OS 14.1 for MT6753 Kernel 3.18.19+ Nougat 7.1
➡ RIL (phone/SMS/3G/Volte) ➡ audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone) ➡ Wi-fi ➡ Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support A2DP ➡ fully working GPS. ➡ sensors ➡ compass ➡ camera / camcorder including AF ➡ video playing ➡ 2D/3D HW Acceleration ➡ all native tethers (Wifi/BT/USB) ➡ Google Play ➡ CPU sleep mode ➡ MTP ➡ ADB ➡ no tearing ➡ tripple buffering ➡ external storage ➡ f2fs filesystem support ➡ offline charging ➡ all video playing support (including YouTube 720p)
What is working ?
➡ Boots ➡ Dual SIM ➡ RIL (Calling/SMS/Data) ➡ Wifi ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Audio ➡ 2G-3G-4G Network Switch ➡ Finger Printer Sensor ➡ Smooth ➡ Camera ➡ Sensors ➡ Flash ➡ GPS ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Microphone ➡ USSD ➡ Storage
➡ You Tell
How to Port Lineage OS 14.1 for other MT6753
So, here is the official tested guide for 64 bit ROM that works for the chipset MT6735. You can follow this guide and make the ROM boot on your device easily.
1. Download the ROM and copy it on your SD Card
2. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. (Backup the current ROM if necessary)
3. Select wipe and choose cache, dalvik cache, system etc. and proceed.
4. Reboot your phone into recovery mode again.
5. Flash the ROM from your SD Card.
6. Flash the patch (if available).
7. Flash the Gapps
8. Reboot your device again and wait for 5 or 10 minutes or even bit longer
7. Enjoy Now !
Credits & Download Link
– Lineage OS Distrubution
– Cyanogenmod Team
– @M.A.D Team