After hard work developers finally succeeded in building Flyme OS v6.7 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19 64 Bit with android Marshmallow version of 6.0.1. The ROM is still running on Marshmallow kernel, i.e 3.18.19 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is can be ported to any device with chipset MT6735 & kernel 3.18.19 using our porting guide given below.
This rom is very smooth and stable custom for Mediatek MT6735 with great performance and battery backup. Flyme OS v6.7 beta Marshmallow Custom Rom is Pure & Original Meizu Phone Marshmallow Based Rom.. If you would like to use this rom on other device you need to port the custom rom properly.
The Meizu MX was released on January 1, 2012, exactly one year after the M9. It was the first smartphone to feature Meizu’s Flyme OS, a deeply customized version of Android. It was the first Meizu phone officially released outside China, being released in Hong Kong at the same time. The system design is more distinct, fascinating, and focused on content. Flyme 6 provides a fun browsing experience with delicate and agile animation. The new Intelligent Thinking Engine “One Mind” will automatically pick up user habits and provide solutions based on different scenarios, aiming to create a smart mobile.
1. ROM Name : Flyme OS 2. ROM Version : v6.7 3. ROM Type : Deoxed 4. ROM Base : Flyme (Meizu Phone) 5. ROM OS : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 6. Support Language : Multiple 7. Required Chipset : MT6735 8. Required Kernel : 3.18.19 9. Required Bit Version : 64 Bit
Features: Flyme OS v6.7 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19
Features & What is Working
➡ Smooth And Stable ➡ Dual Sim Card & Dual Sim 3G ➡ Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow SystemUi ➡ Fully Deodex Rom ➡ Miui Theme Store ➡ Pre-Rooted ➡ Flyme Launcher ➡ Gapps Included ➡ Flyme Dialer ➡ Flyme Contact ➡ Flyme Messages ➡ New Marshmallow Settings ➡ Accelerator in Quick settings ➡ Smart Touch ➡ Wifi ➡ Hotspot ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Ril ➡ Audio ➡ Camera ➡ Data Connection ➡ Sensor ➡ Adb root ➡ Headphone ➡ Hardware Key ➡ USB Connected to PC ➡ And many more...
Flyme OS v6.7 Changelog :
➡ Wifi Fixed ➡ Hotspot Fixed ➡ Bluetooth Fixed ➡ Camera Fixed ➡ Hardware Key Fixed ➡ Battery Drain Fixed ➡ Sensor Fixed ➡ Signal Fixed ➡ Etc.
➡ VoLTE Not Supported
How to Port Flyme OS v6.7 ROM for other MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19
So, here is the official tested guide for 64 bit ROM that works for the chipset MT6735. You can follow this guide and make the ROM boot on your device easily.
1. Download the ROM and copy it on your SD Card
2. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. (Backup the current ROM if necessary)
3. Select wipe and choose cache, dalvik cache, system etc. and proceed.
4. Reboot your phone into recovery mode again.
5. Flash the ROM from your SD Card.
6. Flash the patch (if available).
7. Flash the Gapps
8. Reboot your device again and wait for 5 or 10 minutes or even bit longer
7. Enjoy Now !
Credits & Download Link
– Amit Kumar
– Fly Me Devs
– Lenovo K4 Note Devs
– Meizu M5 for Base
Download Flyme OS Beta
Comment below if you have any doubt or query. We will reply you back sure.