After hard work developers finally succeeded in building EMUI 4.1 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19 32 Bit with android Marshmllow version of 6.0.1. The ROM is still running on Marshmallow kernel, i.e 3.18.19 and all the major bugs have been fixed. This ROM is can be ported to any device with chipset MT6735 & kernel 3.18.19 using our porting guide given below.
This rom is very smooth and stable custom for Mediatek MT6735 with great performance and battery backup. Emui v4.1 Marshmallow Custom Rom is Pure & Original AOSP Marshmallow Based Rom.. If you would like to use this rom on other device you need to port the custom rom properly.
1. ROM Name : EMUI 2. ROM Version : v4.1 3. ROM Type : Odexed 4. ROM Base : EMUI (Huawei) 5. ROM OS : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 6. Support Language : Multiple 7. Required Chipset : MT6735 8. Required Kernel : 3.18.19 9. Required Bit Version : 32 Bit
Features: EMUI 4.1 ROM for MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19 MM 6.0.1
Features & What is Working
➡ Smooth And Stable ➡ Dual Sim Card & Dual Sim 3G Supported ➡ Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Miui Huawei Based Rom ➡ Fully Deodex Rom ➡ Ril Fully Fixed Dual Sim Working ➡ Wifi ➡ Hotspot ➡ Bluetooth ➡ Vpn ➡ FM Radio ➡ Audio ➡ Camera ➡ Internet Connection ➡ Offline Charging ➡ Audio Recording ➡ Video Recording ➡ Sensor ➡ Adb root ➡ Headphone ➡ USB Connected to PC ➡ And many more...
EMUI 4.1 Changelog :
➡ Ril Fixed ➡ Wifi Fixed ➡ Hotspot Fixed ➡ Bluetooth Fixed ➡ Vpn Fixed ➡ Camera Fixed ➡ Data Connection Fixed ➡ LTE/3G/2G Switch Fixed ➡ Ussd Fixed ➡ Mic Fixed ➡ Gps Fixed ➡ Sensor Fixed ➡ Both Storage Mount Fixed ➡ Offline Charging Fixed ➡ Recent Key Fixed ➡ Play Store Fixed ➡ Google Sign In Issue Fixed ➡ Youtube Fixed ➡ Gallery 1080p Fixed ➡ Recording Fixed (Voice+Video+Screen) ➡ Battery Backup Fixed ➡ Smooth & Stable Build ➡ And Many More…
➡ 4G LTE Not Supported
How to Port EMUI 4.1 ROM for other MT6735 Kernel 3.18.19
So, here is the official tested guide for 64 bit ROM that works for the chipset MT6735. You can follow this guide and make the ROM boot on your device easily.
1. Download the ROM and copy it on your SD Card
2. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. (Backup the current ROM if necessary)
3. Select wipe and choose cache, dalvik cache, system etc. and proceed.
4. Reboot your phone into recovery mode again.
5. Flash the ROM from your SD Card.
6. Flash the patch (if available).
7. Flash the Gapps
8. Reboot your device again and wait for 5 or 10 minutes or even bit longer
7. Enjoy Now !
Credits & Download Link
– Huawei Emui Team
– Akask Eric
– Android GSM BD
– And Many More…
Comment below if you have any doubt or query. We will reply you back sure.